At exactly 3am, I was spiritually shaken to WAKE UP.
When this happens, I roll over, grab my phone, turn on the flash, close my eyes and take photos around my bed. Nine times out of ten, I'm able to capture beautiful images. This is what I got that night. Never such a beautiful color, so large and defined. You can see how it traveled with my camera, always to my right.
What do you think?
What do you see?
What would you do if you had a visitor like this?!
I'm working with a beautiful guru from whom I'm learning a whole new lesson. I showed her this and she got so excited and told me 'who' it is. Even though there really is no name, it makes 'us' feel more comfortable giving it one.
:)
DETAIL
I think my meditations are moving along! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment